The 22-23 membership year runs from July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023.
Membership is not prorated, however new members joining for the first time or lapsed members who renewed in May or June will be credited for the 22-23 year.
Pre-service teacher/education student membership - $10.00*
First Year Teachers(one time trial membership) - $10.00*
* Includes a $10.00 credit towards a 22-23 member event. Contact CSTA at firstname.lastname@example.org for an adjusted invoice before paying.
NEW! Membership "Bundles"- Discounted group membership for grades, schools, and districts.
Members also receive invitations to CSTA science socials and low cost or free workshops, access to our quarterly newsletter and biannual Connecticut Journal of Science Education, participation in the CSTA listserv, email blasts about events and opportunities around the state, access to a "members only" section of our website, eligibility for teacher awards, and science education grants.
New members - please choose the appropriate membership level below.
Renewing members - Please log in to your existing account to avoid duplicate records. Renewals will be easier to process once you have logged in. You will be able to request a password reset if needed.
Payment Options -
1) Pay online with a credit card. (If your district will reimburse you, you can print an invoice/receipt from your account.)
2) Paying by check. Renew or join online and choose "invoice me". Send a copy of the invoice and a check to the address on the invoice. Once received and picked up your membership will be activated.
3) Paying by school purchase order. Renew or join online and choose "invoice me". Share the invoice emailed to you with your district. You district can send a pdf/scan of the PO to email@example.com addressed to Membership Chair and a check to the address on the PO. Please ask them to include the name of the member/teacher and the invoice number. Your membership will be activated upon receiving the emailed PO and you will not have to wait for the check to arrive and be recorded.
4) Discounted group memberships for whole schools or districts can be arranged by contacting Cindy Wilbur, membership chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.